Top Gear: Series 14
Revisit this vintage season of Top Gear as our hapless trio of petrolheads rip up tarmac and thrash supercars, all in the name of entertainment!
Featuring seven episodes of motoring mayhem, Clarkson, May and Hammond embark on an epic Romanian road trip to find the world's greatest road, set up their own auto art exhibition with predictably farcical results and descend upon Bolivia, all while finding time to review all manner of motoring metal from the £340,000 Lexus LFA through to road-testing a Renault Twingo... by driving it off the edge of Belfast docks.
Packed with motors, magic Stig moments and stars racing reasonably-priced cars, strap yourself in for one of the classic series of Top Gear.
Did You Know?
• Swapping motoring for music, the trio formed the 'Top Gear Band' for one night only in 2009 for Comic Relief. Featuring 'Butter-Fingers' Clarkson on drums, May on keyboards and Hammond on bass guitar, they covered the Billy Ocean classic, Red Light Spells Danger with former The Darkness frontman Justin Hawkins on vocals.
• The original 30-minute Top Gear series ran from 1977 to 2001. After a brief hiatus, the show was reborn and rebooted by Clarkson in 2002 and launched back on to our screens in a new hour-long format. Eighteen series have been broadcast to date, many of which have won awards from an International Emmy in 2005 to four wins at the National Television Awards.
What's In The Box?
• Three discs with a running time of 420 minutes
• Commentary track on the Bolivia Special from James May, legendary exec producer Andy Wilman and the Top Gear crew
• Behind-the-scenes Celebrity Laps footage featuring Chris Evans, Michael Sheen, Eric Bana and hotshot director Guy 'Crunching Gears' Ritchie
• Series of features and clips including behind-the-scenes footage, a broken-down Lancia and May's latest fashion disaster.
|Region (DVD)||2 & 4|
|Subtitles||English for Hard of Hearing|